Thursday 29 May 2014

How I cleanse my skin| Liz Earle style





I used to be one of those girls who would pick up any old pack of face wipes and then the cheapest moisturiser I could find. Heck, I didn't even know what to do with toner. This was until around 2 years ago I came across Liz Earle. When I first heard about it, a lot of people hadn't heard of the brand, however if it can make its way to my hometown in Devon, then I'm sure the majority of you guys reading this have already heard of Liz Earle.
Two years later, and my orders are still going strong, and not to mention very regular. I cannot imagine what on earth my skin would look like if I didn't use this three step combination. I even managed to get my mum into it, and now she is even more Liz Earle crazy than I am.

How does it work? Well you have your cleanse, tone and moisturise and then you are ready to go about your day, or go to sleep, which ever you feel like.

1. Cleanse - You will find you don't need to plaster the product onto your face to get all of your make-up off. One pump will do. Rub it all over your face, you can even use it to get mascara off. Then in warm water, wet your muslin cloth and use to get all the cleanser off your face. The muslin cloth is amazing, because whilst it is gentle on the skin, it does exfoliate as well, which just leaves your skin feeling exceptionally soft.

2. Tone - Next you just use Liz Earle's instant skin tonic, which smells lovely, not too overpowering. You need to add a little onto a cotton pad and wipe all over the face. This just smoothes and revitalises your skin. This skin tonic uses Aloe Vera which is amazing for soothing and refreshing your skin.

3. Moisturise - After you are done with steps one and two it is now time to hydrate your skin by using the skin repair moisturiser. It sounds really thick and heavy, don't worry its nothing like that. This product is slightly more tailored to your skin type. There is Combination/Oily, Normal/Combination or Dry/Sensitive. I personally use the normal combination. I find I don't need very much, and I just moisturise all over my face and neck and voila the cleansing routine is finished.

I hope you guys find this post helpful, this is just what I use for my skin, and what works for me. I have used Liz Earle for two years now, and I still continue to love their products. None of them have been too strong or harmful on my skin. I often get the cleanser in my eye, and I'm always amazed at how it never ever stings my eyes.

Have you guys ever used Liz Earle? If so, let me know what you think.

Love Jess x

10 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Liz Earle, my mum bought it for me when I was younger and it's still one of my favourite products to today. The only thing I haven't tried is the moisturiser, but I think it will be my next purchase! Great review and lovely blog, now following via bloglovin!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Liz Earle but I love the look of these xxx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried anything from Liz Earle but I really want to, I always read such amazing reviews! I especially want to try the Hot Cloth Cleanser, I'm obsessed with them! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess, no I haven’t tried Liz Earle, but after reading this I will definitely give it a try. I love your blog and I nominated you for the Liebster award.

    http://themyrtaceae.blogspot.nl/2014/06/the-liebster-award.html

    Love Esther

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pieces. X

    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK !

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
    | Fashion Blogger |

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love liz earle skincare! i use the cleanser and moisturiser a lot

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liz Earle is the best, couldn't be without the cleanser in particular! I'm from a small town in Devon too so it took me a while to get my hands on it. Only just discovered your blog but I'm so glad I did, following you now :) xx

    www.fashiontalegirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. I use the cleanser (when I'm being good!) but now I really want to try the toner.

    yngldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x