Monday 19 May 2014

Trip to Brighton












Hey guys, 

Today has been the hottest day of the year so far, and what better way to spend it, than by the seaside. Me and my friend decided to take a little trip out of London, and into Brighton for the day! What fun I have had.
I cannot believe I have never been to Brighton before, there is so much to see, and on a hot day, what more do you want that to sit down, eat fish and chips and have a cheeky ice-cream. (Definitely me!) As you can see I took full advantage of laying down, to relax and soak up some sun-rays, although you could argue it's not my most flattering pose.

What I loved most about Brighton, is not only does it remind me slightly of being back home in Devon, but it has the cutest little independent shops ever. Its so nice to see this, in comparison to the high street stores i'm faced with on a daily basis. I managed to pick up a few extra home decorative for my room, and some incense with a gorgeous little elephant holder.

I've had one of the best days in such a long time, it's so nice to take some time out now and again, and spend time with friends and just have fun! I definitely will be back to visit Brighton again, in fact I want to live there.

I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weather.

Jess x

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous post! You're so lucky you went to Brighton when the weather was so beautiful, I haven't been for years and really want to go back! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous pics - you had a great day for your trip!!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great trip. The photos is great!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos, I would like to visit Brighton :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brighton is such a pretty looking place! I can't believe that places like this exist all of England since it's definitely not something you will see in Australia. Maybe one day I'll get to visit! :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brighton is definitively on my 'to go to' list. Looks really pleasant! Xo, Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock | Beauty Fashion Wellness Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had an amazing time, I'm so jealous haven't been to Brighton in years and its always been raining when I go.

    Would mean a lot if you checked out my blog,
    www.theresbeautyinthebeast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great time
    Lovely pictures
    Those chips look yummy
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pics :) lovely


    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brighton is so fun! Can't wait to take my bf there. He has not been xxx
    www.adoramehitabel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brighton seems so picturesque! One of the many places in England I want/need to visit. Looks like you had a lovely time. --Lindsey xx http://touchedbythesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x