Monday 29 September 2014

La Vie est Belle



Hey guys, 

Introducing to you, my all time favourite perfume. Its possibly one of the hardest things to try and describe a perfume without saying 'it smells nice'.

I bought this over a year ago, because I was fed up of the same scent on me day after day. Browsing all of the counters I came across La Vie est belle by Lancôme. As soon as I spritzed it on my wrist I literally fell in love. I constantly get compliments about what perfume I'm wearing. Well now you all know. 

As its an au de parfum the scent is much stronger and you find that a little really does go a long way. This is probably one of Lancômes signature scents now and it really is heavenly. Its so feminine, natural and simple, yet is so elegant which I love. It has a very rich sweet smell to it, with a lovely fruity aroma.

It goes without saying it is a very luxury item, one which isn't the cheapest, but as I said earlier a little really does go a long way. I couldn't live without this beauty in my fragrance collection. 

Have you tried La vie est belle? If so what did you think of it? 

Jess x

10 comments:

  1. This fragrance sounds just so heavenly, so I shall definitely be giving it a sniff the next time I find myself standing at a Lancôme counter.
    Great blog you have here sweet, really enjoying having a browse through xx

    http://beautyoutlookxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to sample this!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // new blog sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitey enjoyed every little bit
    of it. I've ggot yoou bookmarked to check out new things you post

    Here is my page beats dr dre amazon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this perfume, but Im actually looking for a new one and as it's my birthday next week it's the perfect time to ask for something different. I love fruit perfume so sounds like this would be a good choice for me

    QuiteQuaint.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never smelt this perfume before, so from the sounds of it I definitely need to give it a go! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pics - would love it of you could check out my latest AW14 beauty post xo

    Aliona | fromalionawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the worst at describing perfumes as well, but I love the sound of this! Feminine, natural, simple? Yes, please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i never tried this but if you like it i will probably like it too!
    R.Y.W.
    facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like it smells really amazing! I need to try this one. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to try it :)
    I'm running a "Naked pallet" giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:
    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x