Saturday 11 October 2014

Autumnal colours from Topshop






Hey guys, 

The weather has cooled down, and it's time to get out the cable knit jumpers. Before I do that, I always think about my winter makeup staples. This year it is burgundy. I've gone totally mad for the colour, both for fashion and beauty.

I thought I'd share with you some makeup must haves, if you are as obsessed with burgundy tones as I am.

I firstly came across, what Topshop are calling cheek jelly, which I think is super cool, it feels very much like a cream blush, which I love for a more dewy natural finish. When I say a little goes along way with this colour, I really do mean it. Its such a pigmented shade, which I picked up the colour 'Sibling'.

Then I found the lipliner in 'Deception' and lipstick in 'Wicked' they literally go perfectly together. I find with a rich dark lip shade, a lipliner helps create perfect definition. The lipstick is great because its highly moisturising, so lasts so much longer than a lot of the darker shades i've ever tried. The colours are a beautiful deep burgundy shade which I totally love, I didn't want anything else that was too heavy on the rest of my face, so I teamed my lip with a subtle eyeliner.

If you want to see how I created this makeup look you can head over to my youtube channel and watch the video here.

Jess x

16 comments:

  1. Great fall lip colour!

    xo T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this lip colour. I want to try Topshop lipsticks badly.

    https://www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those shades! i need that lip liner now i think!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win raybans worth £129! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, these are great Autumn products! Great post

    Beth x
    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the lipstick & liner, so autumn perfect!

    becky :: accooohtrements.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lip colour! Perfect for autumn - and can I just say you have amazing lips ? May sound creepy, but seriously!

    Melane | Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colour! And really suits you. I'm looking for a berry shade so will pop down to Toppers to try this one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been looking for a lip color as dark as yours! It's a beautiful burgundy color and perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a berry lip, this is gorgeous on you! The cheek jelly stuff sounds interesting too x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice lips products *_* Your blog is pretty nice and interesting! I`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the maroon lip!!! Obsessed with that color. Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh this is such a gorgeous look - love deep colours like this especially this time of year! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such gorgeous shades, they look stunning on you!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x